How do I register?
If you are motivated to register, here are your next steps:
- Call (708) 383-3456 to make an appointment to come over to observe a class. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our center and meeting our future students!
- If it seems like a good fit for us both, we will invite you to register in person or fill out the online registration application form. This process involves about 10 minutes to complete your enrollment documents and decide on a membership to meet your learning objectives. You can purchase your training uniform, and we will give you all the basic information you need for your martial arts journey, including the Sign-up Code for Signup Genius.
We are serious about COVID precautions, and using Signup Genius is a great way for us to manage occupancy, stay open to serve the community, and secure a daily roster.
We are happy and thankful to announce our successful continued reopening and to the (masked!) smiles and kihaps of our dojhang.
Please note that this schedule is subject to change without notice.
We are officially LIVE with strict cleaning and safety procedures. GrandMaster Yu, Master Wilson, and all of our Instructors are fully vaccinated and we encourage everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated. Let’s be and stay healthy together in our martial arts practice! It is a painless and easy way to ensure our community health and rebuild the live practice that everyone enjoys! IT’S IN THE CREED: “Preserve Life, Don’t Destroy!”
All Group Classes – Monday/Wednesday/Friday only for now; in addition, we have added a Saturday Class at 10 am for Blue Belts and Above only (all ages – no beginners on Saturdays). We will continue to make adjustments as conditions and circumstances change and improve. We know our “Regular” class schedule will return: the “when” is still unpredictable, but it will certainly happen. Let us all Preserve Life and do Our Part to promote the health and wellness of our community.
|Type of Class
|SignUp Genius Link
Children Level 1 Beginners through Brown Stripe Belt
Children Level 2 Advanced Red through Black Belts
*NEW* Children Blue Belt and Above
|Children Blue Belt and Above can attend the later class on Wednesday (see above)
Morning Class Blue Belt and Above – all ages – no beginners
Kumdo: The Art of the Sword
***The Dojhang is cleaned and disinfected after every class***
Before registering, please review & be familiar with these guidelines:
- We will continue private lessons based on demand on Zoom on Tuesday and other days; all by appointment. So happy to stay connected with our out of town students!
- Changing Rooms remain closed; students, please arrive in uniform ready for class. Bring your own water/water bottle with clear ID and towel (if desired). Cubbies are installed along the North side of the building, however we encourage you to minimize bringing personal items into the dojhang. Temps will be taken on entry – if you are sick or exhibit symptoms of illness, you will be kindly asked to return home to recover. Strict attendance will be taken and we are asking everyone to check-in before stepping on the mat. We have installed a touchless hand-sanitizer: please use upon entry and before leaving!
- Face Masks are required while inside the building and outside. For now, no parents or family visitors until further notice. All prospective students will be admitted by appointment only. Please contact MasterWilson@Master-SH-Yu.com or use the SignUp Genius links above to reserve your spot in class. We are continuing to monitor occupancy /demand to guide our scheduling decisions.
- Class maximum capacity is 25-30 students.
For any questions regarding this temporary schedule, please contact Master Wilson at 708-383-3456 or MasterWilson@Master-SH-Yu.com. We are ready to guide you in making all your martial arts dreams come true!