- This event has passed.
30-Day November Challenge
November 1 - November 30
It’s Time for our Official November 30-Day Challenge! Starting November 1st – 30th, we have a special daily challenge for you, and it is so, so EASY and FUN to do together! It only requires you to commit, discipline and DO every day, and probably takes a maximum of 15 minutes (or less). It’s the commitment, the discipline, and the DOING that will help you PROVE to yourself how strong you can get just by embracing those 3 qualities of commitment, discipline, and doing!
Our Trick-or-Treaters got a jump start, but it’s not too late for anyone to join the fun! Here are the details:
Remember: This challenge is for YOU! It’s YOURS! Do it and Own it – YOU are in charge!
- 20 Pushups – Optional: start with regular pushups, and work up to walking pushups by month-end!
- Planks – start with 20 seconds, or whatever duration makes you mildly uncomfortable; increase 5 seconds per day through month-end. You will be amazed!!! Try to get to a minute consistently every day.
- RoundHouse Kicks – QUALITY! 20 consecutive snaps on each side – increase by week up to 30 maximum with pull-back each time.
- CraneBalance on One Leg: elevate one knee above your belt and elevate your arms in the Crane position – balance 20 seconds each leg – this is your consistent goal by month end.
- Last week of Month, or over THANKSGIVING Break: Write an Essay no more than 2 paragraphs, “Why should we make the effort to challenge ourselves?”
- Do something for someone every day without being asked!
By December 8th, Submit your essay and a summary of your achievements! The Winner will take home a medal or other treasured relics and prizes from the Dojhang.
Have FUN! Get STRONG!