- This event has passed.
NinjaCamp’s Salute to our Ultimate Master Yu Dads
June 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Join Master Wilson on ZOOM for NinjaCamp’s Salute to Dad. Our Dad’s are the ultimate, and it’s time we showed them how much we appreciate them! We will gather materials you have on hand to creatively design, through paper craft, haiku, and imagination, the ultimate Father’s Day Card for our Dads, of course, with the special Master Yu Martial Arts Asian Flair!
How to Make the Ultimate Father’s Day Card for Dad
Here’s a list of supplies you will need set up in your home design station. Please ask your parents where you can set up a safe work space on a table or on the floor.
- A flattened cardboard box to use as a work surface
- 8 1/2 x 11″ cardstock or other cardstock in Dad’s favorite color folded in half for the base of your card
- 8 1/2 x 11″ plain white printer paper folded in half as the insert of your card
- Scissors, glue stick, crimping scissors (if you have them), colored pencils and/or thin markers, a regular pencil
- Optional: hole punch and ribbon to embellish the finished card
- Optional: stickers; paper scraps; origami paper in Dad’s favorite colors; encouraging quotes, words, or phrases that you can paste into your design
- Not optional: YOUR IMAGINATION!
For registered students age 5-12; maximum 20 students;
Donations to the Dojhang gratefully accepted. Registration accepted up to 30 minutes prior to login!