Why Do I Need Martial Arts Training?
One late evening, while working late again, it dawns on you: You want to journey somewhere, use your imagination, experience a faraway culture, get strong & flexible (physically & mentally), learn some skills that can help you in times of need, sharpen your memory and reflexes, and provide healthy structure, achievement and community all in one place…..Plus, it has to be close to home, and you don’t have to worry about what to wear!
Why Learn Martial Arts Training
Of course, there are many scenarios and reasons why students choose Martial Arts practice with Sr. GrandMaster Yu. Here are some of their answers to the question, “Why do I need Martial Arts Training?”
- “I am seeking an authentic, educational encounter that keeps my mind engaged and my body moving in purposeful ways.”
- “We want our children to feel more confident in their surroundings, and in their own bodies.”
- “I like being in a structured environment where there are etiquette expectations, courtesy and a communal code of conduct, a creed.”
- “My job is so stressful that I need a place where I can immerse my mind and body in learning, which in turn provides the stress-relief I need. Plus, the skills I am learning to master motivates me and gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day!”
- “Sharing a healthy, regular activity with my children, where we are together, but I don’t have to be ‘in charge’ of them! One of my favorite reasons about studying with Sr. GrandMaster Yu – + he has the same high standards that my husband & I try to promote at home.”
If you are intrigued by Martial Arts authenticity, Asian Culture, using your imagination to propel your mind and body forward, we invite you to come for a visit. Our Class Schedule and our 12-Week Program will start your action plan! For questions, please give us a call at (708) 383-3456 or email email@example.com.