Previously Published, our “Samurai’s Guide to Success in Battle”
- Make a Plan for the Long Journey
- Nurture and fortify your Health: stay alert to this.
- Be Patient: The Character InNay depicts laying quietly beneath the sword blade – on top is the sword, beneath symbolizes the human heart) Inay is your shield.
- Maintain your weekly martial arts practice schedule.
- Follow & Wait for Government Orders: whatever they decide, we support: it is our duty (refer to #1 of the creed)
- Be ready for the next steps.
- Conserve and maintain for the long journey: preserve your strength and do not be over-eager to add new skills right now.
- Focus on Basic training – add on 1 or 2 extra pushups/squats/kicks per day or week. Most importantly: DO NOT GET INJURED with careless, unsupervised jumps or joint-locks. Our hospitals are busy and we must respect the physicians and healthcare staff to dedicate to people who really need them.
- Suit-up for your Daily Practice Time!
Have you made a list for yourself and/or your family?